- Available in 4 weeks
- 19cm pot - 80cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 80cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 20cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The lustrous green leaves of this relatively robust house plant are randomly streaked and spotted with cream. A rare and unusual philodendron, it can tolerate shadier spots, and in time will grow to an impressive height. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C, and repot every couple of years.