Philodendron 'Imperial Green'
- Available in 4 weeks
- 27cm pot
- Next / named day
- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 30cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
It's easy to create a tropical feel with this impressive house plant, as the rich green paddle-shaped leaves are a really generous size. It's an easy to care for plant, so perfect for a novice, but in time it will make a big impact. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C, and repot every couple of years.