- sold out
- 21cm pot - 60cm dia
- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 60cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 22cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
This good-looking shrubby houseplant is virtually indestructible. It will grow in most settings and it has really attractive leaves that form at the ends of the splaying stems. If you want something substantial to fill a corner, then this is just the thing.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep drier in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C, and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant