(shipped within 3-5 working days)
- 34cm pot - 1.7m tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow growing
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 170cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 35cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
An adaptable and easy to care for palm, with several bamboo-like stems and long-stemmed, dark green fronds, which form in a fan-shaped arrangement. A generously sized, slow-growing plant with an architectural silhouette, it will make a fine specimen for the home.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water regularly through the growing season, but let the surface of the soil dry out slightly before rewatering. Reduce watering through the winter months. These plants need humidity so mist the leaves regularly, or stand on a tray of damp pebbles. Although they like a warm atmosphere don't place it near a radiator or heat source, and choose a brightly lit spot but not in direct sun.