Scented blue hyacinths in a round black ceramic bowl
Ceramic hyacinth bowl
- available to order from spring 2021
- blue hyacinths
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any well-drained, moderately fertile soil (for container-grown bulbs use two parts John Innes No.2 compost to one part sharp grit)
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: usually December or January in their first year, then April-May in subsequent years (if planted out in the garden)
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This gorgeous arrangement will look great on a windowsill or mantelpiece. It consists of three blue flowering hyacinths, which not only look good, but will help fill the room with their sweet perfume, and a dressing of green moss. After they have finished flowering, hyacinths can be planted outside in the garden, where they will go on to flower year after year in spring, and the ceramic bowl can be reused.
Please note: supplied in a ceramic black round bowl.
- Harmful if eaten/skin irritant