Senecio herreianus 'Dinter'
string of beads ( syn. Senecio herreianus )
- available to order from autumn
- 14cm hanging pot
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 40cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot: Already in a hanging pot ready to hang
The trailing stems of this wonderful succulent are threaded with fleshy, oval shaped leaves. An easy to grow plant, it comes in a hanging pot, so it's ready to be placed into its forever home as soon as it arrives.
- Home care: An easy to care for succulent plant that likes a bright spot. Avoid overwatering, particularly in winter and maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.