Syngonium 'White Butterfly'
(shipped within 2-3 working days)
- 17cm pot - 15cm tall
- Standard £5.95
- Named Day £10.95
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 18cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
From tropical South America comes this unusual aroid. With juvenile, mottled foliage and arrow-shaped leaves resembling a certain pollinating insect’s wings, Syngonium ‘White Butterfly’ is aptly named. An easy-to-grow houseplant, which enjoys humid, indirect light conditions. Aerial roots form as the plant grows larger while the leaves become whiter and more remarkable with age.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery alternative), but we have a wide and wonderful range on our website to choose from.
- Garden care: Keep the plant well watered during the growing season, making sure that all the excess water can drain away freely, and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser (following the manufacturer’s instructions). Water less often in winter, and maintain a temperature above 15°C. To maintain humidity around the plant, do not place it near a central heating radiator, and mist it regularly with water.
- Humans/Pets: Harmful if eaten; skin/eye irritant