Tagetes patula Bonanza Series, mixed F1
marigold Bonanza Series, mixed F1
- in stock
- approx 50 seeds
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £7.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moderately fertile, well-drained soil or a loam-based potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: half hardy annual
Early and long flowering with fully double blooms in a wide range of colours and bicolours. Top quality plants for lasting displays in tubs, borders and bedding displays.
Winner of an Royal Horticultural Society, Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Garden care: Sow shallowly into moist but not wet seed compost and keep warm until after germination has taken place. When large enough to handle transplant into small pots, and grow on in cooler conditions. Gradually acclimatise before planting out at 30cm intervals after all risk of frost has passed. Later sowings can be done direct into a well-prepared bed.
- Sow: February - May
- Flowering: June - September
- Approximate quantity: 50 seeds.