Taxus baccata pyramid 50-60cm
- available to order from spring
- 4lt pot (50-60cm)
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: slow-growing
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A much-loved and sought after conifer, which if left uncut, can form a large tree with needle-like dark green leaves and fleshy, red fruits on female plants. They make excellent hedges and can also be clipped for topiary - like these, which have been trimmed to form a dense, 50-60cm high cone. Perfect for the patio, or for for framing an entrance, they can also be incorporated into a mixed border to add year-round structural interest.
- Garden care: Trim in late summer to maintain the shape.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten