- available to order from summer
- 3 litre pot
This plant is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: well-drained, moderately fertile, preferably acidic soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Fruiting period: July and August
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Fruit is produced on the previous year’s shoots. Tie in new shoots – these will flower and fruit in the second year. Cut away all fruiting canes after harvest and replace them with new vigorous shoots and the most vigorous of the older ones. Cut back weak and damaged shoots in Autumn. In Spring apply a general fertiliser.