Tulipa 'Arabian Beauty'
triumph tulip bulbs
- 10 + 5 FREE bulbs
- available to order from late summer
- 5 bulbs
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April-May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
Classically shaped tulips in a sulty blend of deep violet and golden yellow, make these a great addition to bedding schemes and potted arrangements. They are particularly useful for adding oomph to single yellow or purple colour schemes, or tying the two together. They are good for too for cutting.
- Garden care: In September to December plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering dead-head and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy