Tulipa 'Weisse Berliner'
triumph tulip bulbs
- available to order from autumn
- 10 bulbs
- 30 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: April to May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
As each sturdy stem can be topped with up to eight flowers, this tulip really puts on a generous display in borders and pots. Also, as they last well after being cut, they also make really pretty additions to bouquets and other fresh arrangements.
- Garden care: In September to December plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering deadhead and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy