Tulipa 'White Mountain'
double late tulip bulbs
- available to order from summer 2021
- 5 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
A wonderful double tulip with many fine qualities - beautiful colouring, an abundance of petals, good resistance to bad weather and a long flowering period. Taller than many of the other double lates too, it is incredibly elegant and mixes well with others.
- Garden care: From September to December plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering deadhead and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy