Tulipa 'White Triumphator'
XL Landscaping pack of bulbs
- available to order from autumn
- 100 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 11/12
A beautiful white tulip with graceful stems and long elegant petals that arch outward and upward. Great for teaming up with dark flowering tulips such as the sumptuous 'Queen of Night’, or why not plant in a single-colour border with other white and silver plants.
- Garden care: In September to December plant bulbs 15-20cm deep and 10-15cm apart in fertile, well-drained soil. Alternatively, allow 7-9 bulbs per 30cm sq. After flowering deadhead and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser each week for the first month. Once the foliage has died down naturally lift the bulbs and store in a cool greenhouse.
- Harmful if eaten/may cause skin allergy