Pansy 'Joker Light Blue'
Pansy 'Joker Light Blue' F2
- shipped within 2 weeks
- approx 150 seeds
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May - October
- Hardiness: fully hardy (but it will die after flowering)
Bright and cheery, eye-catching blue flowers with conspicuously marked ‘faces’ to really set them off. Long flowering, reliable colour for container and bedding displays.
Winner of an Royal Horticultural Society, Award of Garden Merit for reliability and good performance.
Part of the seed range produced by Mr Fothergill’s Seeds in partnership with the RHS.
- Garden care: Sow thinly in trays of seed compost, cover with a fine layer of compost. Firm gently and keep moist. Cover tray with glass, polythene or propagator lid. Keep at approx. 15-20C. Seedlings appear approx. 14-28 days. Remove cover when seedlings appear. When large enough transplant 5cm apart in trays. Stand outside for a few days late May (avoid frosts). Transplant 15cm apart in flowering position. Remove dead flower heads to prolong fwering.
- Sow: February- August
- Flowering: May - October
- Approximate quantity: 150 seeds.