Zantedeschia 'Garnet Glow'
- available to order from spring
- 12cm pot - 50cm tall
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: spring
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 50cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
A tender zantedeschia to be grown as a houseplant, with luscious green arrow-shaped leaves and stunning hot pink trumpet flowers on thick stems - a real showstopper! Grown from a tuberous rhizome, it will usually die down each year after flowering, but will re-emerge again after its dormant period.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Most importantly these plants like moisture. Like the forms grown in the garden they like a moist well-drained soil, so keep the compost damp but don't let it sit in water. Feed with a high potassium feed after flowering.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant