Oban 6 seat dining set
Oban 6 seat dining set
- Coming soon
- 1 table & 6 chairs
- FSC-certified wood
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty*
An eye-catching addition to your outdoor space, this Oban 6-seater dining set will help you make the most of your garden this summer.
With a generous rectangular table and six chunky chairs, the set provides ample seating for al fresco entertaining.
The chairs have solid wood backs carved with circular detail. Side struts are fitted to the chair and table legs for added strength and stability.
Each piece in the set is crafted from FSC-certified acacia hardwood, known for its attractive grain. As a slow-growing wood it’s particularly strong, with a natural resistance to stains and odour, making it ideal for garden furniture.
The set has been treated with a water-resistant weathered finish for an extra layer of protection. It can be easily wiped clean with warm soapy water. Supplied part-assembled.
Table - H72.5 x W90 x L180cm
Chair - H86 x W51 x L45cm
*Subject to compliance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for assembly, usage and maintenance as supplied with the product.
Safety and Care Advice
To extend the product life and appearance it is advisable to store the furniture in a cool dry place over winter or during periods of unseasonal weather. Ensure that the furniture is clean and completely dry before putting into storage. Do not enclose the product in a plastic or other non-permeable material as this promotes the growth of mildew and mould. Cover it with a dust sheet or furniture cover, allowing air to circulate around it.
Clean regularly with a very mild warm soapy solution to remove dirt and grease and acidic animal droppings. Avoid strong detergents or pressure washers, which may damage the paint finish.
You may experience some minor surface cracking as the timber expands and contracts with changes of humidity, but this will not affect the structural performance of your furniture.
- > Never drag furniture when moving it, always lift it.
- > Periodically check all fixings to ensure none have come loose and re-tighten where necessary.
- > Take care when handling or moving furniture as careless handling may cause damage or injury.
- > Ensure that the furniture is always on a solid and level surface and the legs are in contact with the ground at all times.
- > DO NOT stand or jump on furniture or sit on the back of chairs.
- > Our furniture is designed for domestic garden use and not for public seating such as street or park furniture.