Anthurium Red Champion ('Anthbnena') (PBR)
- in stock
- 14cm pot
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Next / named day £6.95
Pot cover not included, see below for a choice of colours
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: periodically throughout the year
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 50cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Lush looking foliage and amazing flowers with waxy-looking, red heart-shaped flowers, each with a yellow 'tail'. These are relatively easy and reliable - and great if you want to add some colour to a bright room or conservatory.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep dryer in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 15°C, and repot every couple of years.