Lobelia 'Trailing Mixed'
40 plus 20 FREE large plug plants
- Delivered 19th March 2018
- 40 + 20 FREE
- Standard FREE (orders over £50), or £3.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to the first frosts
- Hardiness: tender (needs frost protection)
A luscious blend of colours, which will look great when cascading over the edges of pots, windowboxes or hanging baskets. It flowers profusely from early summer through to autumn, often flowering so much that the foliage is obscured.
Grown in individual plug cells, each plant measures about 5 - 7cm tall (from the base of the root to the top of the plant). They are ideal for keen gardeners who have a greenhouse where the plants can be grown on until they are ready for planting out in the garden once all chance of frost has passed.
Please note that as we grow these for especially for you, we need to take full payment when you place your order so as to reserve stock for you. See above for despatch dates for this particular plant. To ensure that your plants arrive in the best possible condition each pack will be despatched individually.
Our Plug Plants - Four sizes are available - Click for information about sizes