Dracaena marginata - dragon tree & aluminium pot cover combination
Buy all 2 items for the combination
- in stock
- Total: £149.98
- Position: prefers light shade, but close to a window
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
Possibly one of the most popular dracaenas, it has slender, predominantly green leaves, many of which have a fine red edge running down their length. These form at the tops of the upright stems, giving the plant an attractive shaggy-headed appearance.
The tree comes supplied with our tall Aluminium Urb cylinder planter and tray finished in aged zinc. The tray allows you to angle the plant however you choose or tilt it toward the light. Planter measures Ø41cm x H40cm, tray Ø26cm x H6cm.
- Home care: Water well in the growing season, but less so in winter. Misting the leaves with water will help keep the humidity levels high, as well as keeping the leaves dust-free. Repot in spring every couple of years and keep temperatures above 10°C in winter.