Hoya pubicalyx - wax flower & pot cover combination
Buy all 1 items for the combination
Please note some items are unavailable
- Total: £12.99
- Position: bright indirect light
- Soil: freely draining
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (including pot)
- Pot cover: includes a 15cm ivory Como pot
The deep green leaves of this twining climber can grow up to 10cm in length, and they usually have an irregular smattering of silvery splotches. Although they are not sent out in bloom, in time domed clusters of waxy, star-shaped flowers may form on the stems.
- Home care: Throughout the summer you should always keep the soil moist but not waterlogged. In the colder months water less often, just giving it a good drink when the soil gets reasonably dry. Mist the leaves with water, especially if they are growing near central heating, and apply a balanced liquid fertiliser at monthly intervals while the plant is actively growing. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.