- available to order from autumn
- 12cm pot - 40cm tall
- Standard £4.95
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 40cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
A tough and undemanding house plant, this Chinese evergreen is perfect for both the novice or busy indoor gardener, who wants to introduce a bright splash of colourful foliage, without having too much fuss and bother. The leaves are variously marbled in shades of reddish pink, green and creamy white, so it really is quite eye-catching. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep away from draughts and water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 16°C and mist the leaves regularly to increase humidity. Repot (preferably into a shallow pot) every 3 years or so in spring.