(shipped within 2-3 working days)
- 12cm pot - 25cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 25cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
A tough and undemanding house plant, this Chinese evergreen is perfect for the novice or busy indoor gardener, who wants to introduce a bright splash of colourful foliage without having too much fuss and bother. The leaves are variously marbled in shades of reddish-pink, green and creamy white, so it really is quite eye-catching.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep away from draughts and water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 16°C and mist the leaves regularly to increase humidity. Repot (preferably into a shallow pot) every 3 years or so in spring.
- Humans/Pets: Harmful if eaten; skin/eye irritant