- 100 + 50 FREE bulbs
- available to order from late summer
- 50 bulbs
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 5/-
Clusters of loosely-packed, star-shaped, brilliant yellow early summer flowers and grey-green leaves. This vigorous, golden garlic is perfect for planting in a light woodland area. The brilliant yellow flowers and strap-like foliage look spectacular next to the drooping heads of purple snakes-head fritillaries.
- Garden care: Plant the bulbs 10-15cm deep and 7cm apart. Avoid excessive soil moisture and split and divide large clumps in autumn or spring.
- CAUTION do not eat ornamental bulbs