rosy-flowered garlic bulbs
- in stock
(shipped within 5 days)
- 25 bulbs
- Standard (dispatched separately)
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast
- Flowering period: May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
- Bulb size: 5/6
A variable plant, which produces very pretty, open clusters of pale to rich pink flowers above the strap-shaped foliage. Flowering in late spring or early summer, this ornamental onion is useful for bridging the gap, creating pockets of colour when there is often a bit of a lull in the garden. Plant it into patio pots, or create drifts through the front of the border where it will slowly spread to form good-sized colonies.
- Garden care: Plant bulbs 5-10cm deep and approximately 5-10cm apart. Avoid excessive moisture from late summer when they become dormant. Over-large clumps can be lifted and divided in autumn or spring.
- CAUTION do not eat ornamental bulbs