Aloe aristata Cosmo ('Green Pearl') (PBR)
(shipped within 1-2 working days)
- 13cm pot - 22cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: specialist cacti compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 22cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 12cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
A stylish succulent that forms a dense rosette of fleshy green leaves, each with a finely serrated edge and a smattering of paler spots. Incredibly easy to look after, it looks great in a contemporary setting.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Place it in a bright spot and in spring and summer, water when the compost gets dry, but make sure it never sits in excess water for any length of time. In autumn and winter cut back on the watering but do not let it dry out completely. Avoid a humid atmosphere (no bathrooms or steamy kitchens) and in the warmer months, open a window or door occasionally so it can enjoy the fresh air. Repot every year or two into a slightly larger pot using cacti compost.
- Humans/Pets: Harmful if eaten
Goes well with
(shipped in 2-3 working days)