Anthurium Coral Champion ('Anthdotfan') (PBR)
(shipped within 1-2 working days)
- 12cm pot - 35cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: periodically throughout the year
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 35cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
The lustrous, bronze-flushed green leaves, and bright red flowers, which will often last for several weeks, make this a showy addition to to the home or office. Because the flowers are so long lasting, this plant will make a great alternative to a bouquet of flowers.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water freely when in growth, but keep drier in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 15°C, and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant