Azalea flandresse 'Red'
- sold out
- 12cm pot - 25cm tall
- Standard £5.95
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 25cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
This beautiful flowering house plant makes a great gift, and it will look wonderful when popped into a pot cover and placed on a table or shelf. Treated by many as a longer-lasting alternative to a bunch of freshly cut flowers, it will add a bright splash of colour to your home.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep in a cool, humid room where it will receive plenty of light, and keep well watered - taking care to never let the compost dry out completely. If possible, water with rain water, particularly if you live in a hard water area. Maintain temperatures around 15°C and mist with water on a daily basis. After all risk of frost has passed, the plants can be moved outside during the warmer months before being moved back inside again in the autumn. Feed in spring with a diluted (half-strength) liquid feed that is suitable for acid-loving plants.