Bottle garden / terrarium plant collection
terrarium plant collection
- within 1 week
- 6 x 6cm pots
- Standard £4.95
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil:loam-based potting compost
- Rate of growth: fast
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 10cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 7cm pot covers to give a good fit over the pots
This is a great little collection if you are keen to plant up a terrarium. It contains a selection of six easy to care for plants, which will thrive in a bottle garden. The contents of each collection will vary (depending upon the time of the year and plant availability), but they typically would include one of each of the following terrarium staples - Fittonia, Saxifraga, Selaginella, Peperomia, Asplenium and Hedera. Please note that the pots in the photograph is not supplied with the plants (which is sent out in a black plastic pots). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Once planted, place your terrarium in a bright spot with indirect light and keep the compost moist - but not waterlogged.