Eventual height & spread
Buddleja Berries and Cream ('Pmoore14') (PBR)
butterfly bush (syn. buddleia)
- 2 litre pot
- £14.99 £24.99
- In stock (shipped within 2-3 working days)
- Standard £5.95
- Named Day £10.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The bicoloured flowers of this new buddleja really caught our buyer's eye. They appear in tapering cone-shaped clusters up to 20cm in length, and they are packed with flowers - some solid purple, some solid white, but the majority being a mix of the two. A magnet to butterflies, it will add colour from midsummer to early autumn.
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.