Buddleja Berries and Cream ('Pmoore14') (PBR)
(shipped in 5-7 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The bicoloured flowers of this new buddleja really caught our buyer's eye. They appear in tapering cone-shaped clusters up to 20cm in length, and they are packed with flowers - some solid purple, some solid white, but the majority being a mix of the two. A magnet to butterflies, it will add colour from midsummer to early autumn.
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.