Buddleja Grand Cascade ('PP30868') (PBR)
Butterfly Bush - Summer Lilac
(shipped in 2-3 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A well-named, honey-scented, lavender-purple flowering ‘Butterfly Bush’ that differs from typical buddleias by having downwardly cascading 12-14” (30-35cm) panicles that conjure images of a bursting, bonfire night firework. Pastel-coloured spires make ‘Grand Cascade’ a marvellous back of the border or corner spot backdrop where insects and butterflies will mooch around its honey-scented blooms throughout the summer.
- Garden care: Prune back hard in March, removing all of the previous year's growth to three or four buds.