- in stock
(shipped within 1 week)
- 9cm pot
- Next / named day
This perennial dies back to below ground level each year in autumn, then fresh new growth appears again in spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained, fertile soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
This low-growing, spreading campanula makes ideal groundcover and looks wonderful scrambling between pavings or up a wall, or as an edging plant. It has masses of small, star-shaped, blue flowers, which appear over a long time in summer and early autumn. Once established it can be extremely vigorous, so avoid planting it beside smaller, less robust plants.
- Garden care: Protect the tender foliage from slug damage using environmentally friendly slug pellets or beer traps. During the growing season water freely.