Ceropegia linearis subsp. woodii
string of hearts / hearts on a string / rosary vine
- in stock
- 14cm hanging pot
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £7.95
- Position: bright indirect light
- Soil: freely draining
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 30cm (including pot)
- Pot: Supplied in a hanging pot with a pot hanger
Slender trailing stems are threaded with small heart-shaped leaves, which are patterned dark green and silver, while the undersides are pinkish purple. These are sometimes accompanied by diminutive tubular flowers, which look interesting but are not showy. An easy an somewhat unusual succulent, it looks great when the stems are allowed to trail over the edge of a shelf. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: During the growing season, water thoroughly (but making sure the excess water drains away freely) whenever the compost begins to dry out, water very sparingly in winter.