Clematis Corine ('Evipo063') (PBR)
clematis (group 3)
- available to order from spring 2021
- 2 lt pot (60cm cane)
This climber is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period:July to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Forming part of Raymond Evison's Boulevard® collection, this compact clematis is ideal for smaller gardens, patios and balconies. Its pink tinted white flowers appear over a prolonged period, and each is held on a long stem, which makes them ideal for cutting - and they are said to last up to 10 days in a vase!
- Garden care: Remove dead and damaged stems before growth begins in early spring, cutting all remaining stems back to where strong buds are visible. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring.