Clematis Vicki ('Evipo0114') (PBR)
clmatis (group 2)
- in stock
- 2 lt pot (60cm cane)
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £6.95
This climber is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
Bred by Raymond Evison and previewed at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show in 2019 They first appear in a profuse burst of colour in late spring or early summer, but then will continue to flower intermittently throughout the rest of the summer and into early autumn.
- Garden care: Remove dead and damaged stems before growth begins in early spring, cutting all remaining stems back to where strong buds are visible. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring.