Clematis White Arabella ('Zo14089') (PBR)
clematis (group 2)
- available to order from autumn
- 2 lt pot (60cm cane)
This climber is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May to June and September
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A gorgeous new large flowered clematis that was first introduced at Plantarium in 2018. Double flowers in spring followed by single flowers for the summer.
- Garden care: Remove dead and damaged stems before growth begins in early spring, cutting all remaining stems back to where strong buds are visible. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring.