- available to order from autumn
- 2 litre pot
- Position: full sun
- Soil: poor to moderately fertile, well-drained, gritty soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: May to July
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need protection in winter)
A wonderful, evergreen shrub with cup-shaped, white flowers with pale yellow centres from late spring to summer. This plant is an asset to the garden for its shiny, silvery foliage, as well as its flowers. It is happiest in a hot, sunny border where it contrasts well with blues and purples, and it also looks stunning cascading over a wall. In areas with cold, wet winters it is best grown in a container.
- Garden care: Prune lightly after flowering to keep in shape.