Crassula 'Buddha’s Temple'
- 2 + 1 FREE 6cm pots
- available to order from summer
- 6cm pot - 11cm tall
- Position: bright, direct light
- Soil: freely draining potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 11cm (including pot)
- Pot covers:choose a 7cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
The grey-green, scale-like leaves of this unusual succulent, are tighly packed - one on top of the other - and gently curled at their tips. As the plant grows, quite distinctive square shaped columns are formed, which become branching as the plant matures. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: During the growing season, water thoroughly (but making sure the excess water drains away freely) whenever the compost begins to dry out, then water very sparingly in winter.