friendship tree / money tree / jade tree
- within 1 week
- 12cm pot
- Standard £4.95
- Next / named day £6.95
- Position: bright, direct light
- Soil: freely draining potting compost
- Rate of growth: slow
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (including pot)
- Pot covers:choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Eventually growing to form an upright, branching shrub up to 2m tall, this succulent is so easy to grow - provided it gets lots of light and is not over-watered. That makes it a great plant for a child, or for an inexperienced gardener that just wants something to look nice without needing lots of care. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: During the growing season, water thoroughly (but making sure the excess water drains away freely) whenever the compost begins to dry out, then water very sparingly in winter.