string of beads ( syn. Senecio rowleyanus )
(shipped in 2-4 working days)
- 12cm pot - 10cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current length: approximately 10cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
We love this trailing houseplant as it is so easy to grow and the rounded, fleshy, bead-like leaves, which form along the trailing stems, create a really pretty waterfall effect.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a simple nursery pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: An easy to care for succulent plant that likes a bright spot. Avoid overwatering, particularly in winter, and maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.