string of beads ( syn. Senecio rowleyanus )
- available to order from autumn
- 12cm pot - 25cm tall
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current lenght: approximately 25cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
We love this trailing houseplant as it is so easy to grow and the rounded, fleshy, bead-like leaves, which form along the trailing stems create a really pretty waterfall effect. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: An easy to care for succulent plant that likes a bright spot. Avoid overwatering, particularly in winter and maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter.