Cyclamen persicum Verano Neon Pink (Super Verano Series)
- available to order from spring 2021
- 9cm pot
- Position: full sun to partial shade
- Soil: humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: late autumn/winter
- Hardiness: half hardy annual
We all like something colourful to look at in our gardens when the nights draw in and winter arrives, so these pretty long flowering bushy cyclamens will give you that added splash of colour. The many bright pink flowers with their reflexed petals stand strong on upright stems above handsome marbled foliage - ideal for a sheltered window box, pot or even for a cool conservatory.
- Garden care: These half hardy annual will need protection from frosts so place them in a sheltered spot or where you can cover them with a frost fleece. Deadheading will prolonge flowering.