Cyclamen persicum Winfall White ('Synwinfwhi') (Winfall Series)
- available to order from spring 2021
- 9cm pot
- Position: full sun to partial shade
- Soil: humus-rich, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: late autumn/winter
- Hardiness: half hardy annual
The snowy white blooms are held on slender stems above handsome deep green heart shaped leaves, which are often irregularly splashed with silver. These charming long flowering plants will lighten up any dark winters day. Even though they originate from the Mediterranean area, they like cool conditions so place them in a cool room or in a protected spot in the garden to enjoy.
- Garden care: These half hardy annual will need protection from frosts so place them in a sheltered spot or where you can cover them with a frost fleece. Deadheading will prolonge flowering.