Cymbidium 'Magic Chocolate'
(shipped within 5-7 working days)
- 14cm pot - 90cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: fertile: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 90cm (including pot)
- Flower spikes: 2 flower spikes
- Pot covers: choose a 16cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
- Home care: This orchid prefers cooler growing conditions, between 10-14°C in the winter, and below 30°C in the summer in a well lit place, with good ventilation but not in full sun. Let the compost dry out slightly on the surface before watering with tepid soft water, or rainwater, allowing any excess water to drain away and then remove - don't leave the plant sitting in water. Feed through the summer with an orchid feed. It may produce roots outside the pot, but this is nothing to worry about. Once the flowers have finished, cut back the flower spikes to the base.