Echeveria starter collection
hen and chicks succulent
(shipped in 3-5 working days)
- 6 × 6cm pots
(shipped in 2-4 working days)
- 6cm pot
- Position: bright, indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 10cm (including pot)
- Pot covers: choose 7cm pot covers to give a good fit over the pots
These small succulents (echeverias) are ideal for terrariums and bottle gardens. They are all unnamed, and it's a bit of a lucky dip as to what you will receive, however we will send out as many different varieties as possible - and there will be no more than two of the same in each collection.
Please note that the pots in the photograph are not supplied with the plants (which are sent out in simple nursery pots). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Needs very little care. Water sparingly when required and keep in an even warm environment. As an added bonus, this plant often produces small baby plants, or offsets at the base of the main rosette of leaves, which can be potted up to give to all your friends!