Eventual height & spread
Epipremnum pinnatum 'Golden Pothos'
devil's ivy Golden Pothos (syn. Scindapsus)
(shipped within 1-2 working days)
- 12cm pot - 15cm tall
- Standard £5.95
- Named day £14.95
- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot cover: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot
- Shop the look: Tivoli planter - cement Ø14cm
When they first emerge, the new leaves of this devil's ivy are a luminous yellow-green, but as they mature, the colour darkens slightly and becomes a fresh lime. Forming on lax, trailing stems, it looks great tumbling over the edges of a pot.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant(which is sent out in a simple nursery alternative), but we have a wide and wonderful range on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water relatively freely when in active growth, making sure the compost dries out in-between, but keep drier in winter. Avoid draughts and mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity. Every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves and pinch out the growing tips to encourage bushier growth. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C and repot every couple of years.
- Humans/Pets: Harmful if eaten; skin/eye irritant