Epipremnum pinnatum 'Golden Pothos'
devil's ivy Golden Pothos
- in stock
(shipped within 7 working days)
- 12cm pot - 15cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright filtered or indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Current height: approximately 15cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 14cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a standard nursery plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Water relatively freely when in active growth, making sure the compost dries out in-between, but keep dryer in winter. Avoid draughts and mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity. Every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves and pinch out the growing tips to encourage bushier growth. Make sure the winter temperatures stay above 10°C and repot every couple of years.
- Harmful if eaten/skin & eye irritant