Euonymus japonicus 'White Spire' (PBR)
(shipped in 3-5 working days)
- 3 × 2 litre pots
- Standard £5.95
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: any well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: slow growing
- Hardiness: fully hardy
The strongly upright habit of this tough and versatile plant makes 'White Spire' ideal for low hedging, while the richly variegated green and cream foliage will offer year round interest. It's also excellent for adding colour and structure to patio pots, and as it tolerates partial shade, it can be used to illuminate areas that may need brightening up.
- Garden care: Incorporate well-rotted compost or manure and mycorrhizal fungi when planting ‘White Spire’. Tip prune young plants in mid to late spring to encourage bushy growth and apply a generous 5-7cm (2-3in) mulch conditioned organic matter around the base of the plant.
- Humans/Pets: Harmful if eaten