(shipped in 3-5 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
This perennial dies back to below ground level each year in autumn, then fresh new growth appears again in spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moist, well-drained. Will tolerate heavier soils
- Rate of Growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: May to June
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A herbaceous perennial with bright green leaves that radiate from delicately branched stems. In early summer, masses of soft, fresh, bright green flowers appear and last for several months. This lovely, but variable plant will brighten a sunny herbaceous border or the partially shaded edges of a woodland garden. In autumn the leaves fade to lovely shades of yellow and orange before they die back. Unlike many euphorbias, this one will tolerate heavier soils.
- Garden care: Plants may need staking. After flowering remove the faded flower-heads. When working with spurges always wear gloves since the milky sap is poisonous and a potential skin irritant.