- Available in 4 weeks
- 17cm pot - 60cm tall
- Next / named day
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: frost hardy
- Current height: approximately 60cm (+ or - 10% including the pot)
- Pot covers: choose a 18cm pot cover to give a good fit over the pot.
Often grown as a garden plant, but also suitable for growing indoors in a cool, well ventilated room, where the foliage will add a tropical feel to its surroundings. Also, as the plant will get quite large over time, it will make a statement in a bright office. Please note that the pot in the photograph is not supplied with the plant (which is sent out in a black plastic pot). They do however make excellent potted plants, and if you wish to pot yours up, we do have a wide range of pots on our website to choose from.
- Home care: Keep in a cool, bright and well ventilated room, ideally without central heating in winter. Water regularly during the growing season, and feed with general purpose fertiliser, but stop feeding and reduce watering during the winter. Mist the leaves with water regularly and re-pot using a good quality potting compost in spring.