- in stock
(shipped within 7 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
This shrub is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring.
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: frost hardy (borderline)
The small, pendent, violet and cerise flowers of this pretty, upright fuchsia contrast beautifully with the lime-green foliage. Flowering from June to October, it makes an eye-catching specimen or container plant for a partially shady site protected from cold, drying winds.
- Garden care: To produce bushy, well-branched plants pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Cut back to the permanent framework in early spring