Fuchsia 'Lady Boothby'
(shipped in 2-4 working days)
- 2 litre pot
- Next / named day
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, moist, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: fast-growing
- Flowering period: June to October
- Hardiness: borderline hardy (needs winter protection)
When grown against a wall or offered some form of support, the red-stained stems of this hardy fuchsia will scramble like a climber. The crimson and deep purple flowers provide a long season of interest through summer and well into autumn.
- Garden care: To encourage growth, pinch out the growing tips of young plants after the sixth or seventh pair of leaves. During the growing season water regularly, applying a balanced liquid fertiliser each month. Cut back to the permanent framework in early spring.