(shipped in 3-5 working days)
- 9cm pot
- Standard £5.95
- Named day £10.95
- Position: full sun
- Soil: moist but well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average
- Flowering period: June to September
- Hardiness: tender (will need winter protection)
The award-winning 'Thalia' has dramatic dark olive green leaves with plum coloured veins and leaf undersides. The elongated tubular-shaped blooms are orange-red and look stunning against this foliage backdrop. Pop this tender deciduous shrub in a large terracotta pot with Canna 'Phasion' and Calibrachoa 'Double Can-Can Apricot' frothing over the pot edge for a dramatic and eye-catching summer display!
- Garden care: Plant 'Thalia' in loam-based compost. Provide some protection from cold, drying winds and water regularly during the growing season. Feed once a month with a balanced feed. Pinching out the tips of new growth helps the plant bush out and increase flower production.
- Humans/Pets: Fruit are ornamental - not to be eaten